RE: password policy module memory leaks / excessive replication?

Cool, I see it is 7849. There's no way with the ITS system to subscribe or
something to track bug updates or changes like with other bug trackers?

I don't know that I could reproduce it on demand, but so far it seems every
time I reload my dev environment with a snapshot of production data and turn
on the password policy module, within a day it starts spinning in that
replication loop. So if there's anything I can do to help track it down let
me know.

Thanks.