Re: OpenLDAP static configuration

Thanks Vikas for the reply.

I removed the line to point to the "slapd.conf" and now I could run the service. But I get another error when I try to add structure of the entries using:

----
$sudo ldapadd -Q -Y EXTERNAL -H ldapi:/// -f structure.ldif:

adding new entry "dc=x,dc=y"

ldap_add: Insufficient access (50)
    additional info: no write access to parent
----

I've created the  ".ldaprc" in my home directory which defines the X590 certificates of the LDAP server and I've added the subject of the host certificated in the "slapd.conf":

----
access to *
       by dn="cn=admin,dc=x,dc=y" write
       by dn="cn=allowed host,dc=x,dc=y" read
       by * none

authz-regexp CN=ldap.biobankcloud.eu,O=BBC "cn=admin,dc=biobankcloud,dc=org"

database        bdb
       suffix         "dc=x,dc=y"
       rootdn         "cn=admin,dc=x,dc=y"
       rootpw         {SSHA}blabla...
----

IS there anything else that I should set or something broken?

Thanks
Ali