[Date Prev][Date Next]
Modify indexes on a delta-syncrepl consumer
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Modify indexes on a delta-syncrepl consumer
- From: ML mail <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 11:09:51 -0800 (PST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1385060991; bh=5pbULGBge1QYF+4PH5UEl65f3X9YJAHyEms0ZmdSSOM=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=3gSFBDn94Dk/V0vqLaYZFPp43uI1PUeHdNVUlD5vIUJMSNlzfW/vOBVmUJ2hFOvszEOlNlHg+P3drDAdK/nhh6QaksWWPFo7bjI7kMJ3fprESOJ8KJmtcK676qXD8Wl35twdwCUgJ+iAJBr0f+xtZMrVC7Hiou4svdCxEQBjaVM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=OwtSo+PyEH/j0RgGsjrwsi8P4164LfQdiJa55mGg7UPahgIewEtTPD8kTsy5Vs6GGRWRaS73Z1NeCAAs5t3gsFSrFF+9ZOJDTXwYwUEWm/ZUtcL/gccCYTr9vClMRKrZOIP8VpCw5z1ZYQ5xYzF/XPyqBHs/T1QSdCIeSJtGpsM=;
I am using two OpenLDAP 2.4.31 servers with delta-syncrepl as replication method. So far everything works perfectly but I was wondering how I can modify cn=config settings on the consumer. For instance I would like to add new indexes (olcDbIndex) on the consumer to my replicated HDB database but this fails as you can see here:
ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
additional info: shadow context; no update referral
I understand that it does not want me to modify any settings on my consumer but I was thinking this should be possible no? If not this means if I want to change a setting on the consumer I need to delete my whole database on the consumer configure it and add replication again.
Any one has an idea what am I doing wrong here?