Re: Modify indexes on a delta-syncrepl consumer

--On Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:09 AM -0800 ML mail <mlnospam@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hello,

I am using two OpenLDAP 2.4.31 servers with delta-syncrepl as replication
method. So far everything works perfectly but I was wondering how I can
modify cn=config settings on the consumer. For instance I would like to
add new indexes (olcDbIndex) on the consumer to my replicated HDB
database but this fails as you can see here:

ldap_modify: Server is unwilling to perform (53)
    additional info: shadow context; no update referral

What ldapmodify command did you actually run?

Architect - Server
Zimbra, Inc.