slapd deferring operation?

Hi.

Iâm trying to migrate small other vendor LDAP server to OpenLDAP.

I've created test environment with 3 multimaster OpenLDAP instances - version 2.4.36. Below is some strange behavior of slapd while I was adding few hunderd of accounts from ldif file using âldapaddâ command from remote host.

[â]
conn=1015 op=440 ADD dn=âuid=XXX,ou=People,ou=developers,o=test"
conn=1015 op=440 RESULT tag=105 err=0 text=
connection_input: conn=1015 deferring operation: too many executing
conn=1015 op=441 ADD dn=âuid=YYY,ou=People,ou=developers,o=test"
conn=1015 op=441 RESULT tag=105 err=0 text=
[â]

My question is what does mean 'deferring operationâ - as you can see result is OK (err=0) so nothing was really deferred. Database is really small - few hundred entries, and server is not used at all by any other machine. I was using rootdn user which I suppose does not have any limits for search/add/mod operations?

Is it some configuration issue? I also observe the same âdeferringâ info in log file when there is only a single host client connected to this LDAP server - RedHat/CentOS with configured sssd. They are not so often but appear regularly.
Olo