Re: libpam-ldapd issue

On 10/27/2013 01:45 PM, Michael StrÃder wrote:
I'd strongly recommend to follow OpenLDAP's admin guide instead of how-tos
which uses obscure third-party tools. OpenLDAP community is not able to help
you with those tools.
At the beginning I read OpenLDAP guide but I found it a bit hard to me for that I went to use webmin instead because it already offers GUI for configuration and installation.

Especially webmin had a long history of security issues. Are you sure you want
to use that?
I don't mind in security issues because my server connected on LAN.

--
Best Regards,
Muhammad Bashir Al-Noimi