Re: Antw: Re: another CSN too old N-WAY master

Lanfeust troy wrote:
Do I open an issue about that with more log. Everyday we have consistency problem.

This bug ( for me ) appear on "ou" with more than 120K entrie. Every entry is
check by another application every hour.

when are schedule the next release please ?
Thanks

2013/10/8 Ulrich Windl <Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de
<mailto:Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de>>

    <mailto:michael@stroeder.com>> schrieb am 08.10.2013 um 12:40 in
    Nachricht <dbc9e8c25a1bb1bac7905cb6950c87ad@srv1.stroeder.com
    <mailto:Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de>> wrote
     >> Are you sure you are chasing a real problem? AFAIK, in multi-master sync,
     > the
     >> server that receives a change will send that change to all other nodes,
     >> which, in turn, will also send the changes received to all other nodes.
     >
     > It would be pretty inefficient if a provider in a MMR setup receives its
    own
     > modifications.

    I agree, but from the logs my version seems to do exactly that, so maybe my
    config is not correct, or the software has a bug. As it still does what it
    should do, I don't care about the bug for the moment...

If a server is receiving its own modifications that means your serverIDs are not configured correctly. If your serverIDs are not configured correctly MMR cannot work correctly. Fix your configuration.

--
  -- Howard Chu