Re: Antw: Re: another CSN too old N-WAY master

On Tue, 08 Oct 2013 12:15:56 +0200 "Ulrich Windl"
<Ulrich.Windl@rz.uni-regensburg.de> wrote
> Are you sure you are chasing a real problem? AFAIK, in multi-master sync, the
> server that receives a change will send that change to all other nodes,
> which, in turn, will also send the changes received to all other nodes.

It would be pretty inefficient if a provider in a MMR setup receives its own
modifications.

Given the fact that I'm also seeing missing entries in a MMR setup I suspect
there are indeed problems with the contextCSN.

Another one ITS#7710 which likely is limited to use of slapo-memberof but I'm
not really sure about that. (The data consistency issues happened without
slapo-memberof.)

Ciao, Michael.