Re: Log level will not change.

Christian this worked.  The weird thing is that it encrypted it in base64.
My access lists did the same thing.  Really strange.

Thanks again.
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

From:	Christian Kratzer <ck-lists@cksoft.de>
To:	espeake@oreillyauto.com
Cc:	openldap-technical@openldap.org
Date:	10/03/2013 04:21 PM
Subject:	Re: Log level will not change.
Sent by:	openldap-technical-bounces@OpenLDAP.org

Hi,

On Thu, 3 Oct 2013, Christian Kratzer wrote:
<snipp/>
> try following:
>
> dn: cn=config
> changetype: modify
> replace: olcLogLevel
> olcLogLevel: 0

I also like to use symbolic names so I keep following file floating around:

dn: cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: olcLogLevel
olcLogLevel: Conns
olcLogLevel: Stats
olcLogLevel: Stats2
olcLogLevel: Sync
#olcLogLevel: filter
#olcLogLevel: config
#olcLogLevel: ACL
#olcLogLevel: parse

you should be able to use just following to clear logging:

dn: cn=config
changetype: modify
replace: olcLogLevel
olcLogLevel: none

Greetings
Christian

--
Christian Kratzer                      CK Software GmbH
Email:   ck@cksoft.de                  Wildberger Weg 24/2

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content,
and is believed to be clean.

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.