Re: Log level will not change.

espeake@oreillyauto.com wrote:

Here is the contents of configlog.ldif

You seem to have continual difficulty understanding that whitespace is significant. Please read the ldif(5) manpage more carefully. Judging from your other lengthy email thread, you also need to read slapd.conf(5) more carefully.

dn: cn=config
changetype: modify

delete: olcLogLEvel
-
add: olcLogLevel
olcLogLevel: 0

I run the following commend:

ldapmodify -Wx -D "uid=admin,dc=oreillyauto,dc=com" -H
ldap://tntest-ldap-1.oreillyauto.com -c -f /tmp/configlog.ldif

the output shows:

Enter LDAP Password:
modifying entry "cn=config"

Except the loglevel cn=config does not change.  The modifyTimeStamp and
entryCSN change to match the server.  I have a 3 node MMR cluster on
2.4.31.  I am working on  a build to go to 2.4.36, but in the mean time I
need to get this working.

Thanks,
Eric Speake
Web Systems Administrator
O'Reilly Auto Parts

This communication and any attachments are confidential, protected by Communications Privacy Act 18 USCS § 2510, solely for the use of the intended recipient, and may contain legally privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient, please return or destroy it immediately. Thank you.

--
  -- Howard Chu