Re: Mirror mode replication breaks at times.

--On Monday, July 08, 2013 9:47 PM +1000 Pradyumna <neomatrixgem@gmail.com> wrote:

Am using the openldap version which comes by default with RHEL 6.3. If it
would have been a version issue then I should have expected the same
result in test as well? Please help.

The RHEL6 builds of OpenLDAP are ancient, and known to be problematic for a large number of reasons. As is often noted, it is generally best to avoid distribution builds of OpenLDAP. If you are using RHEL, I suggest looking at <http://ltb-project.org/wiki/download#openldap>

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.