[Date Prev][Date Next]
Mirror mode replication breaks at times.
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Mirror mode replication breaks at times.
- From: Pradyumna <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 21:47:38 +1000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=subject:from:content-type:x-mailer:message-id:date:to :content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=aRfPtqzwh/KJuGCWbikZce+7BgBJhRE//yorQOc3E2I=; b=zo6XJpN8OwYtYjUf+aDMYkbiswJPcoXLzyLlUFo4XLpNOV8w0+iTLxle+/ku6/yepL HzcoRmtqCI5UDvjnrOBzUMpTUJ/7iSfuvnhGCL6Rodpx/YXVZ094EZkOZdgwui2mAd+I VkZNvkR0S4Y33jb84rufXLk75xZub2mvyJbnZJWCBC9mDvqV80S+GUB5S109X3bZdFot Z+d2BA5b6nLrWLHaWaBvEILw7fl6GWayOz0Fd/UQazdH2VFOY7J7+EejdjGhwW2hNEhc 7N0ksSDeNAfStZ7QTrqNwcJfrBAd2yr49k+impYlyW1q7D38kgxIln6R8M4/cwgKwIIX ZbyQ==
I have configured mirror mode replication. It's 2 node. Everything works fine but if I don't work on the server or say 30/40 mins or so and then when I try to add or delete any users or groups it don't get replicated to the other node. Am not getting any error in the logs and if I restart the slapd service it's syncs again and giving expected results. The same setup I have in the test environment and its works like a charm the only difference in this setup is that the 2 servers are hosted on 2 different DC geographically separated where as in test they are in same DC.
Am using the openldap version which comes by default with RHEL 6.3. If it would have been a version issue then I should have expected the same result in test as well? Please help.
Sent from my iPhone