Re: back-sql documentation (was: SELinux woes)

--On Thursday, January 17, 2013 9:17 AM -0800 Ori Bani <oribani@gmail.com> wrote:

Oh!  Thanks for the pointer.  Anyone know if there's any chance the
documentation is going to be updated?  It's over a year later and the
docs (and everything I saw in the list archives) say I must use
slapd.conf

Feel free to supply at patch updating the documentation at http://www.openldap.org/its

Or at least file an ITS on the fact it needs updating. ITSes with patches tend to get processes more quickly, as this is a community driven product.

Thanks,
Quanah

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc