Re: missing structuralObjectClass

Thanks for the response.  I now know that you shouldn't mix syncrepl
with different versions.  For some reason I thought it was OK if both
are 2.4.x.  I must have been thinking of a different database type
such as mysql.

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do to remedy the
situation now?  Drop and reload the whole directory?