Re: How to find a users last password change date/time

--On Tuesday, December 11, 2012 12:10 PM -0600 Kyle Harris <kyle@theharrishome.com> wrote:

Hello All,

I am new to OpenLDAP but have it up and running and have allowed users to
change their own password. ÂI was about to start working on a Perl
script to grab the last password change date/time and email a user a few
days before it expires. ÂI have done that before with Perl using Active
Directory as the LDAP server. Â

The problem is that when I use ldapsearch, I can see the user attributes
including the hashed password but I don't see where it stores the last
time a password was changed? ÂIn the event it matters, I am using bdb as
the database and everything else including logins is working fine.

Am I using the wrong tool? ÂHow can I get thisÂinformation?

Thank you in advance.

man slapo-ppolicy

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc