Von: Pörschke, Gunnar
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 1. November 2012 13:51
An: 'openldap-technical@openldap.org'
Betreff: openldap 2.2.x

Hi all,
we have an very old openldap running and we need to migrate data to latest
openldap version. I create an ldif but the data in that file are encoded
"base64". Is there a trick to disable that? My plan is to export everything
from openldap 2.2 database (lbdb) without base64 encoding so I can easily
use slapadd to add this data to a database on my new openldap 2.4.2x system
Thank you for any idea.