Re: Error : when create usermachine in LDAP

On 10/31/12 06:16 -0700, rodrigo tavares wrote:

I try to create a computer in LDAP, come this message:
Error in OpenLDAP recording computer.*

What is wrong ?

I am unfamiliar with the error message you are seeing. However, your
post lacks some important information. See:

Provide a better mental image of what command or action you are performing
that is causing your error, and what output you are expecting to see; what
software are using that is causing this error? What version of OpenLDAP are
you using?

Dan White