Re: Error : when create usermachine in LDAP

The version is slapd 2.4.23-7.2  OpenLDAP server (slapd)
I'm use Debian 6 Squezze, openldap is installed by package.

De: Dan White <dwhite@olp.net>
Para: rodrigo tavares <rodrigofariat@yahoo.com.br>
Cc: "openldap-technical@openldap.org" <openldap-technical@openldap.org>
Enviadas: Quarta-feira, 31 de Outubro de 2012 11:46
Assunto: Re: Error : when create usermachine in LDAP

On 10/31/12 06:16 -0700, rodrigo tavares wrote:
>I try to create a computer in LDAP, come this message:
>Error in OpenLDAP recording computer.*
>What is wrong ?

I am unfamiliar with the error message you are seeing. However, your
post lacks some important information. See:

Provide a better mental image of what command or action you are performing
that is causing your error, and what output you are expecting to see; what
software are using that is causing this error? What version of OpenLDAP are
you using?

Dan White