Filter a ldap connection for a user comming from an IP source

I have this ACL that allows the users myadmin to list encrypted passwords

access to attrs=userpassword,shadowMax,shadowExpire,sambaLMPassword,sambaNTPassword,sambaPwdLastSet
        by dn="uid=myadmin,ou=people,dc=mydomain,dc=org" read

However this user my admin is supposed to come from one IP only.
I think that the peername directive might help to achive this task but I don't know how to associate it with the user myadmin.
In conclusion I would like that the user myadmin coming from IP be able to see the encrypted passwords.
If the user myadmin comes from another IP like he would not match the ACL and therefore not be able to see encrypted passwords.

Does anyone know what is the syntax ?