[Date Prev][Date Next]
Filter a ldap connection for a user comming from an IP source
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Filter a ldap connection for a user comming from an IP source
- From: Mik J <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 16:33:07 +0100 (BST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.fr; s=s1024; t=1349364788; bh=oY16jtIweEs+GZaVw3yVWsFiAYLqn21/g8OrMyqIXEc=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=wj+EueiQclku02UpFqMKUe/WvPD/NrSey1PgWFY02zsOFWwrj3n7hRTC5SP8zoDN5e1OkPPdcFe0KtQDdWcLhY4O7cuh/6u+FmJ4CIMCdJnTpgKYw3cMqKOtaQ6nJWUA7nnECeFrAwiX0U0HbWHbQXGKtendFDTZUZkeUMcGgAU=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=zLJGGny7su2e+wUHbMVfgjTsvY+1pE+lEClbX1G405JgIE2Bc1TeoSPKtBTYcc4YZcbfhz7SjmjY1NZkY1czVg+jOBhlSS5UENefWnQ3BkjeVWg4RKz5jMFe6uVN8288mFyyEedXBv4GMrqZFzPNIKtT6XguvGv0/l+qu81+t4k=;
I have this ACL that allows the users myadmin to list encrypted passwords
access to attrs=userpassword,shadowMax,shadowExpire,sambaLMPassword,sambaNTPassword,sambaPwdLastSet
by dn="uid=myadmin,ou=people,dc=mydomain,dc=org" read
However this user my admin is supposed to come from one IP 126.96.36.199 only.
I think that the peername directive might help to achive this task but I don't know how to associate it with the user myadmin.
In conclusion I would like that the user myadmin coming from IP 188.8.131.52 be able to see the encrypted passwords.
If the user myadmin comes from another IP like 184.108.40.206 he would not match the ACL and therefore not be able to see encrypted passwords.
Does anyone know what is the syntax ?