Mac Ldap Client login problem

Hi,

I'm trying to configure a Mac client(OS X 10.7.2) with my Openldap server (2.4.23). I configured Directory Utility with my LDAPv3 support and see that Network Account Server on green status. After that I can do: su <username> or id <username> in terminal and I'm able to login or view the data of the user. The problem is when I reset the Mac and I try to login from the initial GUI login screen it does not permit me. I checked the openldap server log and I see the requested without any error.
Do I have to do something in Mac's PAM file?
I really appreciate any help with this problem.

Thanks in advance.