[Date Prev][Date Next]
Performance of MDB and BDB Please suggest?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Performance of MDB and BDB Please suggest?
- From: aryan rawat <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2012 10:23:20 +0530
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=KsgmRExbPccZyvwI1N4PHxu7LlbhRbH05z51v7NAlqE=; b=VTFMfOgOepc5VoNtM7TSBBJ5SWf6KSrUHQ7E68IEm/GjaiyD4I6XR1Efp8S5ihRfqe e6VgC6hF6otioFMv2JtFJvXn0s3O3T6Ycra3/eMGnLrQqZ4i1A/zMSFVbAvepN5+xCbH ICMoIkYQq4Kye+aPj3Srjdyt0PcvGF6IHEehHqvrN5Lgui103WymbG6EgnqzEWD7hrnU xURjEwZFi+tFFWLck8KLSaLp6ZZuBp03l4L2vBcQMeZGT8T7iC3eTlVGMdkvXcSZ40Lz lOVF0Rh4uNY5VY0LhSbz7hxegsbsVuj5OcXHh4MyxLp7Ox0dFxqp17l7pNntDAkz4JIU fLYA==
I am working on Open-Ldap for one of my application and I was testing to find out which DB is FAST MDB or BDB for ldapsearch.
Tested both the DB’s on same platform for .6 Million records.
Configuration Done for
set_cachesize 2 0 1
To test the same developed a java tool to send a bulk search request on Open Ldap for both the DB’s.
Pumping the load for 400,500,1000,2000,2500 etc.. search request to openldap.
The outcome was BDB was almost 8 time faster than MDB.
To my surprise it was written that for search MDB is faster than BDB.
Please suggest if I have done some wrong configuration in MDB..