slapo-chain + TLS = help

Hi,

I'm not able to get slapo-chain + TLS to work. Slapo-chain without TLS works, syncrepl + TLS works, the ldapclients with TLS works, just slapo-chain + TLS does not work.

"man slapo-chain" contains no information about the tls options for slapo-chain, but with I enable "chain-tls start" (as described in the OpenLDAP Admin Guide) I get the error : TLS negotiation failure.

What TLS options for slapo-chain are available for me to configure to get this working?

Note : I'm using Ubuntu 12.04 with slapd 2.4.28 provided by the distribution.

Regards,

Warren.