Re: Docs To Do list and other ideas. Please contribute

xsun wrote:
> I don't remember if we talked about a wiki in the past but it's definitely a
> good idea. I mean, if available, we could start to migrate/review the content
> of openldap documentation page (AdminGuid, FAQ, etc) to the wiki.

While Wikis seem to be attractive at first glance the biggest caveat is that
you can't cut a doc release of all the pages for a certain software release.

In other open source projects which have all the docs in a Wiki this turned
out to be a major issue.

Ciao, Michael.