Re: Sun(oracle) directory server to openldap

2012/6/20 Stanislas LEVEAU <stanislas.leveau@ac-caen.fr>

I wonder if someone has already migrated from a Sun DSEE to openldap
and establishment of a replication from SUN DSEE to openldap.

we have done a lot of migration ot this kind. We published some documentation about it:

You have to study the data, the schema, the plugins...

As said by Ludovic, you will not be able to use the built-in synchronization mechanism, but you can use LSC project to synchronize some data.