Compiling on Windows, using VC or Windows SDK

Has anyone successfully compiled openldap using Visual Studio, or
Windows SDK? If so, could you share your process with me, what you
used for a makefile (or vcproj), approach to dependencies, etc?

I have VC 2010 Express on a 64-bit Windows 7 box, and then I also have
Windows SDK 7.1.

I am comfortable with POSIX OSs and have MinGW installed, but for this
I would prefer not to use it to actually compile. Am open to using
MinGW to make a useable / translatable makefile, though.

Thanks very much,

Tom S