Re: RE24 testing call #2 (2.4.31)

Michael Ströder wrote:
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
If you know how to build OpenLDAP manually, and would like to participate in
testing the next set of code for the 2.4.31 release, please do so.

I currently see two strange effects:

1. When trying to add an entry which does not conform to the schema
(incomplete account/posixAccount) slapd seg faults.

Need more info. I've added an entry with missing required attr (e.g. uidNumber) and get no segfault. Obviously we can't even begin to guess what's going wrong if you don't post the sample entry, minimal slapd config, etc...

2. I have hangs in the client through python-ldap after slapd died. Not sure
whether that's related to OpenLDAP client libs though.

I'm currently busy. Maybe I find the time to examine it this evening.

--
  -- Howard Chu