Re: RE24 testing call #2 (2.4.31)

Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
> If you know how to build OpenLDAP manually, and would like to participate in
> testing the next set of code for the 2.4.31 release, please do so.

I currently see two strange effects:

1. When trying to add an entry which does not conform to the schema
(incomplete account/posixAccount) slapd seg faults.

2. I have hangs in the client through python-ldap after slapd died. Not sure
whether that's related to OpenLDAP client libs though.

I'm currently busy. Maybe I find the time to examine it this evening.

Ciao, Michael.