[Date Prev][Date Next]
Active Directory connected to OpenLDAP (master)
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Active Directory connected to OpenLDAP (master)
- From: Sylvain <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 13:29:37 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=6Vth6WwpJnCiPgD5C4uS8e4UjBaPCsKpViO4eamL6CU=; b=Y7DwLgqVX9vo83W4R38snpPv2PDAKCmmlEP4WlfF5B/vTqWOub6O50sNf3bTTLgm9c j5SWCgJH4a2PiGhfsDkKil/jwBFcHIF6DVQR9ZLIoBz7IhvPMONOj+jBQldDOpSe4hrt 1ZxTB0bnSlQKyluOB1u4WpqCUV0U+6P8sBFEx82OSeoBiasof6LNYN2FWvhQfqixMVQO SKrkSu4A+ln74Zud1rXBsnGt2npfcW1joHYXTGGcLjCVWKje4g0Q6Ah2QnF/DV0izWO3 EeSig36eNK9V37SX1eECZ0DKd1x4ffUZFNSkb36UV67Cm/vYXYOwDoyCe7iVC1/7knXs d+Sg==
Currently, we've got an OpenLDAP which acts as a master and contains 20000+ users and groups, we want to keep it.
CIO ask us to deploy Windows with AD connected to our master OpenLDAP.
I've googled a lot and I don't find any clean solutions like replica (OpenLDAP -> AD). Another solution could be use of referrals on the AD but I doubt ?
Unclean solutions found are use of LSC or MIIS/FIM which are not real-time...
A little help would be cool :)