RE: problem with ldap backend

Hi

I have progressed a little bit further

I have stopped using olcdbaclbind and started to use

olcDbIDAssertAuthzFrom: "*"
olcDbIDAssertBind: bindmethod=none authzId="CN=ad readonly,OU=Services ,DC= xyz,DC=com" credentials="secret" starttls=no

but I get this

text: 000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C0906E8, comment: In order to perform this ope
 ration a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0, v1db1

I am able to ldapsearch with these credentials, I also tried change bindmethod to simple, but same error

How do I turn on debug for the ldap backend ?

Any one have any ideas on how to make this work ?

Alex