[Date Prev][Date Next]
Desperate JuniorAdmin needs help ASAP
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Desperate JuniorAdmin needs help ASAP
- From: Imre Bertalan <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 13:46:56 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=cjdat/t9CeQO+IFD55zwV/sKIc+zTXC6lj5BFUdcqpk=; b=mmlm+V0f2A+ym5CiW1TpFLUxz4BzI60OLwNXLAsICBGZjFdPAXY21GpPMBGlg7xs7N 6nJ0h5KcmibPDUbWsDSJIXoblGvJihK8MnOg2a6ED+tcCweGrMRkuSmHFoc7QJ5nvneH /nc1rXeGYAUesISxpMDjE0pi+DcaAF6CAfXgCqya4JRLY9y7l2kC2+ys5qjzu4tr64zR t659pfdGQkTFVkXUTLmd+FlCP+ZmHl4RLFa+ONd9qq8WnQw/uNgpgsJUnWcMCUb1nkgA 20V5skmp2Td4fLUkAB4BX9CrQIZzp6b0jZI9FpoVvXHAt4E4phti+AOHdnXeFFKWW/nu IWXA==
Hello out there!
I'm Imre from Hungary and I need some help with LDAP. My main problem is the time. I have 2 weeks to finish a project and a part of it is setting up an LDAP server.
To be honest I'll be a big problem if anybody wishes to help me because there is quite a chaos on my head right now and I'm very desperate. I need someone who I can chat with and he/she can show me ( not just write ) how to manage an LDAP server and how to install the client. I wanted to use Webmin because it looks simple enough, but since I don't really getting the point I can't go onward.
My suggestion is that someone enters my desktop ( with teamview-er optionally ) and shows me the method on a virtual computer.
I would be very, very grateful for you guys. :( PLZ help a poor guy.