src rpms for 2.4.30 / RHEL 6

For a number of reasons, I wanted to package OpenLDAP 2.4.30 for RHEL 6.   If anyone’s interested, you can get my package here…
It depends on DB5 so you’ll find a src rpm for that as well.  All the binaries go into /usr/local; configuration is in /etc/openldap and /etc/sysconfig; bdb files go in /var/lib/ldap.  The init script is the regular RHEL 5 patched to run the binary from a different location.  It conflicts with openldap-servers and openldap-clients but NOT with the base system openldap.
Let me know if it works for you or if you find issues with it.
Aaron Bennett
Manager, Systems Administration
Clark University ITS