Re: Controlling access based on group membership

On 21/2/2012 3:18 ÎÎ, Nick Milas wrote:

What you want to do may be achieveable with sets
(http://www.openldap.org/faq/data/cache/1133.html).

I'll read about sets, thanks.

As I see in the documentation, what we want to accomplish could be done using sets as follows:

 access to <some entries> <some attributes>
       by set="this/AdminGroups/member* & user" write
       by set="this/ReadGroups/member* & user" read
       by set="this/SearchGroups/member* & user" search

Can someone more experienced with sets, please comment on it (confirm or correct it)?

Thanks to all for the help,
Nick