[Date Prev][Date Next]
howto prepare automatic backups
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: howto prepare automatic backups
- From: deconya <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 13:10:24 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=nwq26Yt2xJpkLkT4PCmdig+gh1KCslADfuy2ZqkAz84=; b=Uv4HBxywMQb2dw9Pjlz5hCHHxNgP5CXPe1Tu52pjhkQejyWIAZavXoRVZZB31sJtRA bZo+4WYZVvtyTsyJoqc8cKEtAAs9n6F6WU2t8DUHTNnF9EwU5PMYl5984QH4TEURbV1n 1rHh805v9CWzvHYf/Vywapzx4HBAtJmy8QbHs=
Im looking how to prepare automatic backups to openldap database. In last mail I comment problem with a crash report, and Im testing how can I do backups and restore it. Only I view slapcat command, but you need to stop the database, and is a critical server and I can't do this stop without create problems to users. There is not any other form?
And for other part I would like to understand the content of every folder, because Im with a ubuntu 9.04 server and Im checking what folder I need to control for future restores. Can someone explain the funcition of /var/lib/ldap and /etc/ldap/???
Where is the users data?