[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: Trust between two server
- To: Raffael Sahli <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Trust between two server
- From: Michael Ströder <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:51:10 +0100
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1322567479; l=617; s=domk; d=stroeder.de; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References: Subject:CC:To:MIME-Version:From:Date:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=y5f0J3nnxKuLoiKKQtiQ+lbQz/U=; b=atgbx8jEurWRwo+qxg7fRzK0JA4/+9ynVwWiyzEki1aag67bhPgrxQh/FGptgfbpNwS EOASG1jEe1ynyQZJBmeHw/cPMv+z8z1zwAlAsF9TPbXMEe0bkas4DZqkuSv4DQXe7Pn3W P2kIuTlz/GYaVl8Cjhc40BtnY9NUUbcjREM=
- In-reply-to: <4ED4C2AD.email@example.com>
- References: <4ED4C2AD.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:8.0.1) Gecko/20111121 Firefox/8.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.5
Raffael Sahli wrote:
> I have a huge openldap server and a small one with maybe 10 users.
> The small one contains it admistrator objects (or most of them are admins) and
> is complitly different from the huge one.
> So what I want is to include some userobjects or a specific basedn from the
> small one in the huge one.
> Im not sure whats the best way for that, maybe meta backend..? or some proxy
> auth points to the small one..
I did something similar with back-ldap (database ldap) to put adminstrator
entry DNs into local groups for ACLs in a data LDAP server. No problem.