Trust between two server

I have a huge openldap server and a small one with maybe 10 users.
The small one contains it admistrator objects (or most of them are admins) and is complitly different from the huge one.

So what I want is to include some userobjects or a specific basedn from the small one in the huge one.

Im not sure whats the best way for that, maybe meta backend..? or some proxy auth points to the small one..

    |->point to ldap://ldapserver.com?dc=smallldap,dc=net/memberof=hugeldap

Thanks for your help

Raffael Sahli