Re: Changing schema OID values in cn=config

--On Monday, November 28, 2011 9:18 PM +0200 Nick Milas <nick@eurobjects.com> wrote:

On 28/11/2011 9:04 ÎÎ, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

If you are using the latest OpenLDAP, I would suggest you get a
backtrace of the hung process and file an ITS. I would note that
changing an OID on an existing schema is a bit of an odd thing to do.

I am using 2.4.26. I'll try to do a core dump and file an ITS per your
instructions. Or this would be acceptable only with the latest version
(.28) ?

2.4.26 is probably fine. You shouldn't need to take a core dump, just a full backtrace of the hung process.

I.e., gdb /path/to/slapd pid

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.