Re: Changing schema OID values in cn=config

On 28/11/2011 9:04 ÎÎ, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

If you are using the latest OpenLDAP, I would suggest you get a backtrace of the hung process and file an ITS. I would note that changing an OID on an existing schema is a bit of an odd thing to do.

I am using 2.4.26. I'll try to do a core dump and file an ITS per your instructions. Or this would be acceptable only with the latest version (.28) ?

I did this change as part of a test, because - surprisingly - Apache Directory Studio did not work properly with OID values like xxx.000, xxx.001 etc.

You may want to see: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSTUDIO-748

Nick