Re: delta-syncrepl based N-way MMR/Mirror mode replication

--On Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:08 PM +0100 Meike Stone <meike.stone@googlemail.com> wrote:

Hello,

a second question I have. I read in the list, that OpenLDAP 2.4.27
will support delta-syncrepl based N-way MMR/Mirror mode replication
setups. That would solve my problem with a small WAN line and the MM
replication between my two LDAP-Servers.

1) Is it reliable enough, to configure this in a production setup?

The target is for it to be production quality. I have delta-MMR master's running in dev environments without issue so far.

2) Does it need more CPU and/or RAM than the full replication on the
servers?

The masters have more resource requirements since you need to configure and support a second database (accesslog).

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc
A Division of VMware, Inc.