Re: Tutorial to make an overlayâ?

Johan Jakus wrote:
Hello everyone,

I'm Johan and I am in the final year of my studies in industrial engineering.
For my stage, I've been asked to make an overlay for an OpenLDAP server.
But, I can't find any documentation on how to make an overlay,
could someone please redirect me to a tutorial or something likewise?

No such document exists. Perhaps you can produce one while engaged in your project. But in general, if you know anything about C programming, no such document is necessary. Overlays are pretty small pieces of code, read the code for any existing one and copy what it does. Probably the first dozen or so overlays were all copied and pasted from the original one, then customized as needed.

--
  -- Howard Chu