[Date Prev][Date Next]
authz-regexp in conf.d
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: authz-regexp in conf.d
- From: Bram Cymet <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2011 13:23:21 -0400
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20110830 Thunderbird/6.0.1
I would like to use authz-regexp so that I can map users DN's to the
auth DN that sasl with GSSAPI expects.
I have found lots of slapd.conf examples of how to do this but I am
using conf.d for my configuration.
Does anyone have an example ldif file that I can use to add authz-regexp?
Canadian Bank Note Co. Ltd.