Re: How to replace account with inetOrgPerson?

On Sep 8, 2011, at 11:28 PM, masarati@aero.polimi.it wrote:

>>> If this happened with OpenLDAP 2.4.26 you should file an ITS; otherwise
>>> suggest you upgrade, since I recall some recent changes in this area,
>>> including fixing memory-related issues.
>>
>> Yes, it is a 2.4.26 rpm on a 64bit CentOS 6.
>> I will try so see if I get more info with gdb before I file an ITS.
>
> Thanks for the feedback.  I think I spotted the bug; I'll file an ITS
> about it.  I would appreciate if you could test code out of git after the
> fix is committed.  Instructions here
> <http://www.openldap.org/software/repo.html>.

Just compiled my git clone and tested the ldapmodify.
It works great without an error and I was able to change the structural object class with the relax control online.

ldapmodify -VV
ldapmodify: @(#) $OpenLDAP: ldapmodify 2.X (Sep  9 2011 10:39:12) $

Thank you very much.

--