[Date Prev][Date Next]
How to replace account with inetOrgPerson?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: How to replace account with inetOrgPerson?
- From: Mi <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2011 14:26:25 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:18.104.22.168) Gecko/20110831 Lightning/1.0b2 Thunderbird/3.1.13
I am trying to add the "inetOrgPerson" objectClass, but some users already have the "account" objectClass.
After a long search, I found that you cannot have both. So I am trying to remove "account", and add "inetOrgPerson". But I cannot do that either. I just get the following error :
err=69 text=structural object class modification from 'account' to 'inetOrgPerson' not allowed
If I just try to remove "account", I get
entry failed schema check: no structural object class provided
So, how can I add "inetOrgPerson" and remove "account" ?
Also, I notice that I don't have "account" listed under dn: cn=schema,cn=config. What I have is:
Thanks for any help
PS: I just need a "mail" attribute. Maybe there is a simpler way than to add inetOrgPerson with all it's ridiculous attributes like "audio" or "carLicense" ?