OpenLDAP configuration

Hi @all

I've some questions regarding the "new" config interface from LDAP cn=config.
For one month I was trying to set up a MultiMaster configuration with
GSSAPI-auth (Kerb5) over TLS/SSL for three servers.
I tried many ways to create a config with the cn=config interface but I failed
every time.

Now my question: Is there a tutorial or howto which describes exactly my
problem? Or does anybody run a bunch of server in this configuration?

Thanks a lot for your help,
regards Andreas
       / ___________/    Andreas Laesser
      / //_// /____/     Signal Proc.& Speech Communication Lab.
   __/ /___/ / __        Graz University of Technology
 /___//____//__          Inffeldgasse 12 | A-8010 Graz | Austria

http://www.spsc.tugraz.at Tel: +43 (0)316 873 -4443 Fax: DW 104439