Re: Inconsistent duplicate attributeType: "memberOf"

On 7/19/11 12:50 PM, Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
> On 07/13/2011 05:32 PM, Christian Ramseyer wrote:
>> # grep memberOf openldap-config/cn\=config/cn\=schema.ldif
>> olcAttributeTypes: ( 1.2.840.113556.1.2.102 NAME 'memberOf' DESC 'Group
>> that t
>>
>> Where does this come from? Apparently not from the schemas I included,
>> as a grep for memberOf doesn't return anything. There are also no other
>> includes in these schema files.
>> Is there any default schema data included besides what is given in
>> include statements? Can I somehow get rid of this?
>>

> It's hardcoded in the slapo-memberof(5) overlay.
>
> p.

Hi Pierangelo

Thanks for your response, my mail took some time to appear on the list
and in the meantime I've found the piece of code in the overlay that
adds it.

I have renamed the conflicting attribute in our schema, fixing the
queries in the software that uses it wasn't as complicated as I thought.

Christian