[Date Prev][Date Next]
selective services in an LDAP based CAS setup
- To: OpenLDAP Technical <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: selective services in an LDAP based CAS setup
- From: Joe Steeve <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2011 23:00:34 +0530
- Organization: HiPro IT Solutions Private Limited
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-GB; rv:126.96.36.199) Gecko/20110616 Thunderbird/3.1.11
We are using OpenLDAP to provide a common authentication back-end for
mail, samba and a couple of web-applications.
We want to selectively enable/disable services (mail, samba, etc.) for
some users based on management policy.
What is the best way to do it using LDAP?
.o. I'm a Free man. I use Free Software.
Description: OpenPGP digital signature