Re: Syncrepl issues, "glue" objectClass

--On Friday, June 10, 2011 3:04 PM +0100 Mark Cairney <Mark.Cairney@ed.ac.uk> wrote:

Hi,

I've been trying to use a tool called "Grouper" to provision a
hierarchical structure into my LDAP directory.

I'm currently running OpenLDAP 2.4.25 with BDB 4.8.30 on 3 SL5.5 servers
in a multi-master configuration.

During the provisioning process it seems to be hitting a race condition
where it creates a higher-level ou before the base-level ou is there
resulting in the base-level ou existing in the tree with the "glue"
objectClass.

As this is invisible to searches I end up with syncrepl constantly trying
to replicate it ad infinitum:

I would suggest filing an ITS with configurations and exact instructions on how to reproduce the issue at http://www.openldap.org/its/

Sr. Member of Technical Staff
Zimbra, Inc