[Date Prev][Date Next]
Slapd 2.4 upgrade woes.
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Slapd 2.4 upgrade woes.
- From: ray klassen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 17:08:28 +0100 (BST)
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1306858108; bh=4dqq81aKKt/yn/T4beWGlN1Alw5K7Rn2wCO8xLDOydc=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=pqNfD2Q1qPyMymo7R4hOdGcVwsKcaGHVQ7LO7ODg83MsiAlcbuFbZBBfQ1oXoyKSR+byvAtcTVp9aNcU9xF5KykomGMrclOSh8ZXJv4CFBfyDp8Kvwm2S7ASg3HmHJOdcyKaIkMvnik55O5EWyP8B+I2mRlwwBOAskJODN8raGM=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=S3py32l07fdcIgKGPPM1tTIV4cMcqwzx3qD9gtAmVr29CE4CBlCsMX2zMn4n1nRz6ECDVhRGScDDpH/1lVn7jhYlsvwyMSUHsBqK60uz0afq8vAthxcm5YZqDDp660qPzxjdQ1PHJsy88xWFBIrfX3A17xpCgkMZTXKQOTaxQvI=;
I recently upgraded to debian squeeze and found that the slapd configuration
had been completely revamped. It's now using the cn=config setup. I was authenticating against a locally
replicated copy of my directory behind a firewall. I was using anonymous binding for my own purposes and I want to continue using it that way. I don't really want to enter into a prolonged discussion of why I
shouldn't. I just want to know if there is a simple way of reconfiguring under the new regime so that it will work the same way it did before.