Slapd 2.4 upgrade woes.

I recently upgraded to debian squeeze and found that the slapd configuration
had been completely revamped. It's now using the cn=config setup. I was authenticating against a locally
replicated copy of my directory behind a firewall. I was using anonymous binding for my own purposes and I want to continue using it that way. I don't really want to enter into a prolonged discussion of why I
shouldn't. I just want to know if there is a simple way of reconfiguring under the new regime so that it will work the same way it did before.

Any Takers?