[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: (ITS#6666) Feature Request: Triggers implementation
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: (ITS#6666) Feature Request: Triggers implementation
- From: Maarten Vanraes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 21:07:29 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references :in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding :message-id; bh=yOwLpoBi9RLbsUv+sBKBPTFOQv30DL8rg1nRpR6zkCg=; b=rI7FPI0Pd1xjtrKf4LLsSDZ+JjPTMWRXK77TqAOb7ddN7webLlBSIiGP6sOWNCzlmo LNxAU+lMdhYbYwEkdMrT5iOdXDVl0r1JbVyWFrOOVEQcNEKSIeU8v5cdeJ5Hv/dnhc+S SyOQDnCbTp+W5y/oKYdAGlH7oDzkTQESlrsXI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=from:to:subject:date:user-agent:references:in-reply-to:mime-version :content-type:content-transfer-encoding:message-id; b=WddcOZZn/iHb3kwbN4gmdcdj1dSwRHrxGIZALfsuXeRQC5ysuvFl/dh1jcWGsoh/ml V2E2Ch0mb2L+N98wPUARkMZIFZKdFCsAQL/oVs98ilpc/XhvXjh1Gh17RoRf8Gg3kATj H03dDFQd+EbG2bIWkVjFZ3uEc4l/DorNwn6rQ=
- In-reply-to: <4DDAAAF5.email@example.com>
- References: <201010070735.o977Zju9091925@boole.openldap.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4DDAAAF5.email@example.com>
- User-agent: KMail/1.13.5 (Linux/126.96.36.199-desktop-2mnb; KDE/4.4.5; x86_64; ; )
Op maandag 23 mei 2011 20:44:05 schreef Nick Milas:
> On 23/5/2011 9:20 ÎÎ, Maarten Vanraes wrote:
> > this may be totally besides the point or request, but i've made a very
> > simple
> > modtrigger overlay, which triggers modifications and calls an external
> > command.
> > I should make it cn=config ready, but it works, is fully tested, and i'm
> > using it in a production environment...
> It's exactly to the point! I would surely be interested in trying it! Is
> it available for download (with basic directions)?
> Thanks for letting us know,
Well, i haven't had any time yet of cleaning it up, and atm it doesn't even
say yet WHAT exactly was modified, but i was planning on doing that, together
with the cn=config adaptation, and put it somewhere for download (and since i'm
a Mageia packager probably package it for mageia).
i can probably give you it privately, if you're urgently insterested.