[Date Prev][Date Next]
smbk5pwd tries to load krb when not configured
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: smbk5pwd tries to load krb when not configured
- From: Mike Noordermeer <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 22 May 2011 12:32:38 +0200
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20110414 Thunderbird/3.1.10
I'm running slapd v2.4.23 with a cn=config configuration format. The
LDAP tree both has the Kerberos as well as the Samba scheme loaded.
I'm trying to setup smbk5pwd to sync Samba passwords with the LDAP
passwords. Note that I do not want to do anything with the Kerberos
I use the following configuration snippet:
This leads to an error in the logs and the module not loading:
May 22 11:02:55 host slapd: smbk5pwd: unable to initialize krb5
admin context: failed to open /var/lib/heimdal-kdc/m-key: Permission
Seems like smbk5pwd still wants to load the Kerberos stuff... Any ideas?