Re: userCertificate

OpenLDAP won't parse the certificate for you. Unless you define your own attributes, and populate them at certificate insertion with certificates fields, then no, you won't be able to just request your directory and retrieve certificate fields.

Le 20 avr. 2011 13:47, "Leonardo" <eng.leonardo.dourado@gmail.com> a ÃcritÂ: